Be Happy, Be Bright, Be You!

Wednesday
July 26, 2017

Hello everyone,

I hope your day is off to a great start. I’m very excited because I decided to start my very first blog. I’ve always kept a journal/diary that I would express my inner most thoughts and feelings. It was a place where I felt comfortable, safe and free. A place I felt as though no one would judge me.

As a young girl I was very shy. But my, my, my…. how things has changed… Let me tell you, growing up I had plenty of friends, still do, but I was never the type of person to spill all of my personal business, not even to my friends.

I never enjoyed gossip. but that’s what girls did in school. And trust means everything to me. So I would basically write down my feelings (those that I could not share). And I knew that no matter what, I was going threw it was safe in my journal/diary. That was up until my mother read it!!!
Lol…Just kidding.

But lately I have been inspired by so many wonderful people, after reading their blogs and seeing how easy it is for them to share their life journey with others, I decided to start my very own blog. But this time around I’m able to express how I feel without the thought or worry of being judged.
Or being that shy girl I once was. So I welcome you to join me on this journey and I hope you will enjoy being apart of it. I want you to know that I welcome your comments and feedback but I’m here to share apart of my life with you, I only ask that in return everyone please be mindful & respectful. 
xoxo

Lovely Levette                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Happy, Be Bright, Be You!

Wednesday July 26, 2017 Hello everyone, I hope your day is off to a great start. I’m very excited because I decided to start my very fi...