Welcome To My New Blog

Tuesday
July 25th, 2017

Hello everyone,
I'm Lovely Levette and I would like to formally welcome you to my blog. Besides being a full-time Mother to my two most wonderful daughter's, I enjoy make-up, beauty & fashion! I'm here to share with you a part of my world that I hope you will come to enjoy. I also look forward in hopes to inspire you with many great ideas, things that I've learned and things that I'm learning throughout this journey that we call life. If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me and I will respond in a timely manner.

xoxo,
Lovely Levette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Happy, Be Bright, Be You!

Wednesday July 26, 2017 Hello everyone, I hope your day is off to a great start. I’m very excited because I decided to start my very fi...